WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU!
Even though we have lived through a difficult year, we still want to try to make you forget for a while the distressing period we have experienced by organizing our structure in the best way possible to welcome you and have you enjoy the sea, the sun and the green landscapes of our beautiful coast.
We want your vacation to be the best one possible, but most importantly we want to make sure it is safe so as to constantly protect your health.
Check-in and smart payments
- We have decided to promote remote check-in and check-out operations.
- Take advantage of online checking-in: save time, avoid queuing and you’re on vacation right away!
- It is easier to pay with credit cards and electronic methods.
Constantly safe common spaces and pools
- Access to the pool, snack bar and restaurant is guaranteed, and can be done in a completely safe manner.
- Our staff will see to the sanitation of the sun beds present in the solarium of our pool at every turnover.
- We have organised the common areas so as to provide the physical distancing required to make sure your holiday is safe and stress-free.
Entertainment and fun
- The animation service for the season is suspended in compliance with the laws that ban crowding.
- So we have decided to open the children’s playground that will be attended by a person dedicated to ensuring the constant sanitation of the recreational equipment and to guaranteeing access to a limited number of guests.
Sanitation and cleaning
- We ask you to wear a maskwhen you are at less than 1 meter away from another person.
- Before and after the common services we have installed sanitizing gel dispensers to be used when entering and when exiting.
- We suggest you wash your hands oftenwith water and soap and that you use the sanitizing gel that you will find in various spots around the camping grounds.
- The standards of hygienehave been elevated to the highest levels everywhere: in the common spaces such as the lavatories and showers, and in the private spaces such as the apartments and mobile homes.
- The common areas, where we have made changes that allow for the necessary distancing, will be cleaned at least twice a day using certified sanitizing products.
- We have trained all of our personnel regarding sanitation procedures andcompliance with the management rules.
- All of our staff members use the personal protective equipment indicated by the safety protocols.
- We ask you to please cooperate with our staff regarding your accessing common indoor and outdoor areas.
In case of symptoms
- If before leaving you develop a fever of over5°C, have respiratory infection symptoms or you know you have been in contact with Covid-positive persons in the previous 14 days, unfortunately we will not be able to welcome you at our Camping Grounds.
- At the receptiondesk you will find an emergency kit to be used in the event you develop symptoms while you are here camping.
- If while you are vacationing here you should develop a fever or respiratory symptoms, allyou need do is call the reception and the staff will alert the health authorities.